Affording a Parkside/Cross Factor Education
Applying for Financial Assistance
To qualify for financial assistance, please submit the following information to FACTS Management Tuition Services by April 1.
* Completed Financial Assistance online application by going to www.parksideca.org and clicking on the FACTS link on the left side of the home page.
* 2011 Tax Return and W2’s mailed or faxed to FACTS.
· FACTS will calculate the amount of need for each family.
· Financial assistance is distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Funds are limited.
· Returning families must submit new financial assistance applications each year in order to receive an award.
· Families must be current and paid up on tuition and fees in order to be eligible for any type of financial assistance.
Tuition Discount and Payment Programs
Parkside/Cross Factor also offers various types of discount programs and payment arrangements to help make costs more reasonable for families. For 2012-2013, Parkside/Cross Factor will partner with SMART Tuition to collect tuition payments. All families, regardless of the payment plan, will be required to enroll. This will allow families more flexibility with their payments and provide more up-to-date and accurate accounting of all tuition payments and balances. Only one discount can be applied against the base rate (outside of the Deposit Discount and the Family Referral Program) in any given year. Financial Assistance and Tuition Discounts are assessed separately.
· (Returning Families Only) Families who submit their re-enrollment forms and deposits by March 20 will receive the 2011-2012 tuition rate. All families submitting their re-enrollment forms prior to March 20 will not have to pay the $45 re-enrollment fee.
Pay In Full Discount
· Families receive 7% off the base rate of tuition if the tuition and all fees are paid prior to July 1.
· Families receive 5% off the base rate of tuition if the tuition and all fees are paid prior to August 1.
· Families may also elect to pay their tuition in full in 2 installments: ½ Aug. 1 and ½ Dec. 1. This plan DOES NOT include a discount off of the base rate, but the family will not be charged the monthly 6% finance charge.
Monthly Payment Plan
· Families can pay over 10 months – starting Aug. 1 and ending May 1.
· Families can pay over 12 months – starting June 1 and ending May 1.
· A 6% service charge is added to the total cost for those families paying monthly.
Family Referral Program
Current PCA/CFA families are eligible for a $500 tuition reduction for every new family they recruit that ultimately enrolls at PCA. The criteria are as follows:
· The new family must sign a verification form identifying the family that referred them.
· Tuition reductions are given after the referred family has been enrolled for 3 months.
Summer Enrichment Program
Parkside and Cross Factor are excited to offer its Summer Enrichment Program for 2012. It is a 6-week program (8-weeks for Preschool and Kindergarten) offering academic enrichment, social development, and fun learning activities and exploration. We will expect all new students from 4th – 8th to participate for the first 3 weeks in order to get them prepared for the rigors of the upcoming school year. Returning students we feel need extra help will also be expected to be a part of the program.
· Families enrolled in the Summer Enrichment Program have the option to combine their summer costs and 2012-2013 Tuition Costs and pay over a period of 12 months. The first monthly payment must begin June 1.
· Parkside currently accepts vouchers for eligible families. Please contact your local agency for more information about obtaining a voucher for your child. Voucher families must submit re-enrollment forms and applications, but not deposits. Your space will not be reserved until the voucher form is received.