PCA School Closings Communication
In the event Parkside Christian Academy is closed due to weather or for other reasons, the following are the ways you will be notified:
1. If the school is closed, you will find information posted on local channels 4,7 and Fox 25.
2. The information will be posted on the website at www.parksideca.org.
3. The information will be posted on RenWeb.
4. You will receive an email from the school.
5. You will receive a phone call to the numbers listed in our database with a message that the school has been closed.
Boston Public Schools Bus Service
1. If the Boston Public Schools are closed due to inclement weather there will be no transportation provided to Private/Parochial and Charter schools.
2. In the event the Boston Public Schools announce a delayed opening, all transportation services will run according to the delayed schedule. For example, if Boston is running a two hour delay, all scheduled pick ups for your school will run two hours later than normal. Please note that if Boston is on a delayed scheduled on a day that your school is already scheduled for an early dismissal between 11:30 A.M. AND 1:00 P.M., there may be some delays in this service.
3. In the event that the Boston Public Schools announce an early dismissal due to inclement weather, transportation for Private Schools and Parochial Schools will be provided consistent with that early dismissal, i.e. 60 minutes, 90 minutes, etc.