We are delighted that you have chosen to consider Cross Factory Academy for the next step in your educational endeavors! We look forward to working closely with you throughout the admission process. Below you will find detailed instructions and a checklist that will guide you through the application process. Please follow the checklist carefully, as incomplete applications will delay admission decisions. We encourage you to submit each part of the application as it is completed. The deadline for completed applications is April 1. Applications received after this date will be considered on a rolling admission based on availability. If at any time you have questions, please call or email us at email@example.com or call 617-522-1841.
At Cross Factor Academy, students will be engaged in a significant amount of self-directed learning and are given multiple opportunities for demonstrating responsibility. In this regard, the application should be an example of the applicant’s work and should be completely largely by the applicant. Parents are encouraged to assist in the management of deadlines and the submission of other appropriate documentation necessary to complete the application.
We look forward to receiving your completed application and getting to know you throughout the process. We are excited about the prospect of helping you reach the high places God has for you!
Cross Factor Academy
Application Process Checklist:
1. Complete and submit Part 1 of the Application along with the non-refundable $45 application fee. Please contact the school to request fee assistance if necessary.
2. Include a recent photograph. This is optional, but it will help the admissions committee remember your child during the process.
3. Part 2 – Student Application Form. This is to be completed entirely by the applicant. Answers must be completed in the applicant’s own handwriting. (Please contact the school if there are special accommodations that must be made for this student’s writing.)
4. Part 3 – School Forms – Please provide addressed, stamped envelopes for teachers to send forms directly to Cross Factor Academy.
oSchool Report & Transcript- This form is to be completed by a school administrator/head/counselor and mailed from the school. This report should be accompanied by both grades and MCAS or other standardized test results from the past two years.
oEnglish Recommendation- This form is to be completed by the applicant’s current English/Language Arts teacher.
oMath Recommendation - This form is to be completed by the applicant’s current math teacher.
oOptional Recommendation – This form is optional and may be given to an individual who knows the applicant well through a special interest activity outside of school—music, drama, arts, sports, religious activities, volunteer work, etc.
5. Part 4 – Interview & Assessment – Call the school at 617-522-1841 to schedule an interview and an assessment. The applicant will be required to complete assessments in reading, writing, and math. Applicants and families should plan to spend approximately two hours at the school, allowing the student to visit a class.
6. Part 5 – Financial Aid- Contact the Director of Administration for forms if you are requesting financial assistance.
7. Admission decisions will be mailed on or around April 15. Families are required to notify Cross Factor Academy within 30 days of receiving the admissions decision.